Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lovely lovely fur

 ...well, they're about to grow some any day now...

 (Photo from blog Alaya and Co)

No, I have not gone completely bonkers (just in case you were wondering about the state of my sanity) by writing a post about fur now that all everybody can think of is pretty floral dresses, shorts and gorgeous sandals? Haha...

However, knowing there are many animal lovers among my readers, I thought I would treat you to some more live fur. This picture is by a member on a ferret discussion board I frequent. One of her female ferrets had 8 babies a couple of weeks ago. She's regularly updating her blog with pictures of the in total 11 members of her extended family. Three adults, one male and two females. The female who did not have kids is still helping out as stand-in mummy. They are sooooo cute!

 (Photo by Alaya and Co)

If you feel like seeing more of these tiny little furballs, you can visit her blog Alaya and Co here.

18 comments:

  1. OHOHOHOHOHOHOH Oh they are SOOOOO cute. Now I want a ferret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They adorable - thank you for posting photos of them... I will go over to the website to have another look later on... Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god!!! Noe sååå søtt!!!
    Har du vært inne på tanken å skaffe deg en igjenn? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay - so I never thought I say this, but Ferret's a pretty darn cute! Well these ones are anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaarrgghhh...

    they are just SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awh they are sooooo cute! i can't wait to check out the site!

    oh and i promise i save some sun & warmth for your visit :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHMYGOD GEESH THEY ARE FREAKIN ADORABLE! I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP TALKING LIKE THIS... MY CYBER VOICE IS GETTING EMBARRASSINGLY SQUEAKY...

    ReplyDelete
  8. How ADORABLE!!!! Yes, that is the kind of fur I need in my life. =)
    Completely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, never did I think my furry post would spark off comments from four different continents. How incredibly cool!

    @Lill Beate: I really want to get a couple of new ferrets. However, since I'm done at uni next year I don't know yet what kind of job I will end up in. Before I know where and how, I won't take the chance on committing myself. Being a ferret owner requires almost as much time for contact and play as one would have with a dog. In the meantime, I'm more than happy to babysit for others.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my God!! very lovely lovely!!!! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I left you a little something over on my blog. Enjoy & have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww I love love love small animals so much! The baby ferrets are so precious! Last photo totally melted my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Såååå fine!
    Jeg får lyst til å holde dem :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww they're precious! :)

    ReplyDelete