Congratulations on the International Women's Day!
An old adage which I have always liked for it's positive note, is: "The world won't come to an end today, it's already tomorrow somewhere else". And in this particular case, that somewhere else is Melbourne, Australia, where inspiring blogger She wore it well, this morning, while I was still sound asleep over here, has thrown down her
I am a bag lady. While I can't brag about owning the fabulous Balenciaga I wrote about yesterday, there's still no shortage of bags in my wardrobe. So I grab whichever one I most feel like wearing on any particular day. I keep them all handy in my hallway - this is the selection of winter bags:
Today's choice of bag is a greyish blue leather bag from Accessorize. It's a typical bag for me in that way that it's roomy and has a shoulder strap. I like to keep my hands free as much as possible, so I'm not big on handheld bags other than for going out at night or when needing more elegant bags for parties. Also, I need bags of size to carry all the stuff I drag around.
It's usual contents, in addition to my camera which often comes with me, are:
* Various assortment of chewing gums and cough pastilles
* Refreshing mouth spray
* Kleenex wipes
* Burgundy leather wallet from Claudio Ferrici - this is old, I bought it in 2002
* Hand sanitizer
* Foldable hairbrush with mirror
* Nokia cellphone (yeah, it's ancient, I know, but there's so many fancy new models I haven't been able to decide on a new one yet)
* Black nappa leather gloves
* Lipgloss from Bare Minerals in the shade Cupcake, and lipbalm from the pharmacy
* Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses
* Nail file
* Cleaning stuff for the sunglasses
* Wet wipes
* Organizer which I can't live without, and pens
Since She wore it well challenged three bloggers, I'd like to pass on this challenge to three others as well:
PILLOWY in Norway
Heather over in Finland, who's behind Notes from Lapland
Struggler in the US
Fess up, girls. What is your bag of choice, and what's inside it?