Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm on the list!


The Outnet is celebrating their 1st birthday with a sale where everything is only £1! However, it looks like the sale will be taking place on Friday April 16th. That particular date I'll be roaming the streets of New York for bargains. Otherwise I'd be stuck in front of my laptop trying to snatch some goodies. I guess you could say I'm on the list but out of the race.

If  you're not on the list but would like to be, just sign up at The Outnet.com. They ship worldwide. If you should happen to get your hands on one or more designer beauties, it would be fun seeing them on your blog. Good luck! :)

6 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I thought many would already know about this sale, but figured it might be a good idea to post something about it anyway, just in case. I for one love tips about great bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better to be shopping in NYC than sat at your computer waiting for a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I definitely agree with you on that one. Not sure my bank account will, though...haha..you have no idea how many nice things I've seen on all of your blogs...or then again you probably do...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I RSVPed too. It's going to be a wild mad fight for items I can just feel it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sure will be a catfight for the items;) Det er bare å kvesse klørne og gjøre seg klar;) Good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete