Saturday, January 30, 2010

Huge disappointment and tiny consolation


I waited for this pair of wedges to be delivered from H&M online all January. They looked so incredibly fierce in the catalogue and in the pictures in the online store. When they arrived today, I eagerly put them on - only to discover that the fabric the straps are made of (not leather) is such a lousy quality it doesn't really hold the foot in place when walking. I tried them on my living room floor, and after a few steps half of the front of my feet were on their way out of the shoes. That is so not hot! Already packed up again, going back Monday morning.


However, the cute slippers from the Sonial Rykel for H&M collection were now 75% off. I've already got some of the lingerie with this pattern from when the collection was released in December last year. The slippers fit nicely. And they keep my toes in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment