Sunday, January 24, 2010

Two trends in one


Here are two spring trends in one; the color blue will be hot, and so will statement bangles in enamel. I get the impression that bigger is better, so I'll be looking for a really wide enamel bangle in another color, too. The narrow one is by Danish jeweller Dyrberg Kern. I got it on sale at half price on the ferry to Sweden. The other one is by Bianco, cost around NOK 60 (USD10) and is in stores right now.

The other day I also got a gorgeous blue enamel necklace at NOK 300 (USD50) from the Match Clothing store in Karl Johans gate:

 

While I think the wide bangle might be just too much blue enamel to go with the necklace, the narrow one will probably do fine. Looking back at my outfits this week, I also think that when wearing the necklace with the spray paint patterned Kensie skirt with some blue in it, a huge electric blue cocktail ring would have looked great with that outfit, so I'm searching Ebay for that.

Speaking of rings, I also found a very cute purple enamel ring in a closing down sale. At only NOK 11.50 (USD2), it just begged to come home with me:

No comments:

Post a Comment