Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Today's outfit



The last couple of days the temperature has dropped somewhat, and one has to get dressed accordingly. So I guess I might better fit the description "stuffed" rather than stylish. But at least I was warm. Wearing: Winter white beanie from Accessorize, army green parka fra Jean Paul, jeans and floral scarf from Cubus, and my new boots which I'll be covering in another post.

Underneath the parka:



Long gray wool mix cardigan from Marco Polo and long winter white tunic from Vila. And completely flat hair after using the beanie. :) I got the tunic yesterday. It's from Vila's spring collection. It's 100% cotton and very soft, but I'm a bit uncertain about the length. Maybe a bit too long for jeans? I'll try leggings next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment