Friday, January 22, 2010

Today's outfit



Crossdressing! Lol...Last week there was a new item in H&M that immedately attracted my attention. However, it was in the men's department. Now would I find something there small enough to fit a size 34 (US 4)? I took a size Small to the dressing room and tried it on - and it fit! The material is a little shiny, and made of Lycocell (which I believe is recycled synthetic material), acrylic and wool. Nice detailing on the sleeves, which can be rolled up, and on the shoulder where there are small buttons:




It also fit very well with a wool mix scarf that I got a couple of weeks ago at 70% off from a closing down sale:




As for the rest of the outfit, I'm wearing: Black jeans from Indiska, black beanie from H&M (bad hair day, I woke up with the worst bedhead and didn't have time to wash and dry my hair), oxidized sterling silver necklace (gift from a former employer), oxidized metal hoops, studded black leather belt from La Redoute and Steve Madden Rusttik studded boots in black suede. I enlisted the help on an American friend last fall to get them from endless.com, as unfortunately they don't ship to Norway. (Thanks Dave, I love 'em!)

No comments:

Post a Comment