Monday, January 18, 2010

New Year's resolutions Part 1

So in November last year, I decided I would start blogging. A little late to the party, perhaps, but that's me - fashionably late to almost everything. However, after setting up a test blog, I kind of forgot all about it for a while. A dear friend in the US (hello, Michelle!) asked me about pictures of my shoe collection and then I figured a good way to talk about fashion and beauty would be to share it with others with similar interests. Thus, I made it part of my new year's resolutions to get serious about the blog. So...here I am.

2 comments:

  1. I adore this! I am inspired by YOU, my dear friend, who sets and achieves her goals... I am happy to be a part of it and already I am a "devoted" follower!
    One more thing... where's those shoes!??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my new "home"! As I live so much of my life on the web anyway, it feels great getting a "roof over my head". :)

    Oh..and the shoes...yes, the shoes...eh..coming up soon...promise..just gotta do some premature spring cleaning first to find all of them..lol

    ReplyDelete